Chemical Process Engineer
Location : Nutley NJ US 07110
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20175-JF1
Start Date : 03/19/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Chemical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Chemical Engineer to serve as a Senior Process Engineer responsible for all aspects of process design of ethylene steam cracking furnaces.
- Performs process design calculations.
- Performs process design simulations.
- Prepares equipment data sheets for cracking heater and associated equipment.
- Prepares process flow diagrams.
- Prepares piping and instrumentation flow diagrams.
- Participates in client meetings and engineering reviews.
- Participates in ethylene furnace start up and operations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10-15 years Ethylene experience preferred.
- Ability to travel and go on field assignments.
- Solid knowledge of Chemical Engineering disciplines.
- Expertise in Ethylene technology.
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions in areas of technical expertise.
- Ability to initiate and implement new projects.
- Ability to introduce new tools and knowledge.
- Ability to supervise and schedule the work effort of a project team.
- Working knowledge of industry specifications and standards.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with internal and external clients in all areas of expertise.
- Ability to make technical presentations.
- Ability to supervise team members and to advise and mentor in areas of expertise.
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Contact: John Forsatz