Chemical Project Engineer
Location : Fair Lawn NJ US 07410
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20708-BZ1
Compensation : open - 60-70/h
Start Date : 09/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Chemical Project Engineer to provide project support which including documentation, fabrication drawing reviews, model reviews, and procurement of equipment, instrumentation, and other items.
- Interact and coordinate with various disciplines on the project, including process, civil, electrical, mechanical, and controls engineering.
- Develop and execute project-wide specifications and standards for piping, valves, painting, insulation, fabricated equipment, piping supports, and other miscellaneous items.
- Integrate project details and standards among multiple project managers for larger projects.
- Prepare installation manuals.
- Oversee document control and transmittals through various stages of a project.
- Oversee and execute organization of project documentation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with chemical process project management, particularly in the mass transfer area.
- Willingness to travel to fabrication shops to perform construction supervision, inspection, and other field management and field engineering activities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky