Location : Lyndhurst NJ US 07071
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20325-AB1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Chemical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Chemist to develop applications and conduct R&D testing for additives development.
- Position is with a specialty chemical manufacturer in Northern NJ.
- Work with production to scale up new products, ensure product consistency, and develop an in-depth understanding of the products and production processes.
- Conduct lab tests and electronically record detailed observations and data in spreadsheets and manually in notebooks.
- Analyze and interpret data to detect inconsistencies and determine actions for resolution.
- Meet with customers to develop new applications and conduct presentations.
- Develop new products by interacting with commercial leaders and internal sales team to understand market needs.
- Manage multiple development and application projects and laboratory workflow and convey all results, observations, and work progress to supervisor.
- Follow chemical safety procedures and practices in working with low to moderate hazards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemistry
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience working as a bench chemist in an additives development.
- Experience with presentations at customers sites and trade shows.
- Strong data observation, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with data interpretation skills.
- Ability to effectively and positively interact with supervisor and colleagues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple work deadlines.
- Computer and math skills.
- Up to 10% travel required.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com