Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19953-JF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/11/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an expert underground construction project estimator for utility projects.
- Projects are in the Mid-Atlantic region for a scope of underground work, including open cut, trenching, horizontal directional boring, pipe bursting, tunneling, slip lining, etc.
- Responsible for unit price contract bidding.
- Interpret methods of payment and pay limits.
- Read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Prepare detailed cost analysis for material, equipment and labor.
- Procurement and negotiation of material pricing and subcontractors.
- Prepare and negotiate subcontracts.
- Coordinate cost-progress targets with production rates.
- Develop, monitor, update and communicate progress schedules.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of estimating in the heavy construction industry is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Contact: John Forsatz