Civil Application Engineer
Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19869-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/02/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to serve as the national product expert in helping sales force and customers deliver best solutions for concrete formwork for the construction industry.
- Conduct specialized training, stay up to date on industry trends, participate in trade shows, etc.
- Work in conjunction with field sales reps, engineers, and logistics department to manage and grow the forming and shoring business.
- Cover job sites and branches throughout Eastern USA.
- Creation of high utilization and high rental rates realized for each assigned product and focus what is needed to achieve these key goals.
- Periodically conduct training sessions for each of the assigned products and product groups, including the creation and maintenance of training manuals for the engineering, logistics and sales departments.
- Oversee the installation of company products, ensuring they are installed and used properly.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and management of marketing materials for each of the assigned products or product groups.
- Conduct thorough and well-documented engineering requests and application field test programs for new products, competitive products, and special projects
- Provide comprehensive technical support and training to sales force and customers through lunch and learns, product demonstrations, workshops, presentations, training, product applications and on-site project visits on company products.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales management to develop product sales strategies.
- Develop, implement and continually optimize marketing strategy by gathering market intelligence; assess and monitor competitive activity and general market conditions to appropriately react to industry changes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with Construction Management, Project Management, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of product management or marketing experience in the construction industry.
Contact: Monique Kleiman