Civil Design Engineer
Location : Clark NJ US 07066
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20472-JF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Licensed Civil Design Engineer for land development projects reporting to the VP of Engineering.
- Performing zoning analysis, and concept plan preparation including the development of feasibility and due diligence reports.
- Preparing site plans including layout, grading, drainage, utility, soil erosion, lighting, landscaping, and details.
- Preparing professional engineering reports such as drainage reports, and environmental impact statements.
- Preparing exhibits for planning/zoning board presentation.
- Project management skills for tracking and reporting with respect to deadlines.
- Professional testimony at public hearings.
- Communication skills to provide effective and professional communication with internal and external team members, authorities having jurisdiction, and clients.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- New Jersey PE License
- Minimum 7 years experience with Land Development Design and Approval experience.
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and mastery of HydroCAD.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of stormwater and other land use regulations.
- Experience with car dealerships and industrial warehouses is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project is preferred.
Contact: John Forsatz