Civil Design Engineer
Location : Franklin Township NJ US 07882
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20996-AS-DF1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Design Engineer to work as part of a team delivering land development design solutions for private and public clientele.
- Prepare site plans and create designs for septic, driveways, sanitary sewer, stormwater management, etc.
- Review soils analysis, project technical specifications, and cost estimates.
- Responsible for public bid administration and external coordination with regulatory agencies.
- Provide planning and design services on a wide range of projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- New Jersey Professional Engineering (P.E.) license.
- Minimum 5 years related land development experience.
- Knowledge of local, county, and state land use regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Technical proficiency in site grading design, stormwater management, and hydraulic and hydrologic analysis.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Pennsylvania P.E. license a plus.
- NJ CME certification, a plus.
- Salary dependent upon experience, plus a sign on bonus.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com