Civil Design Engineer
Location : Howell NY US 10924
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21055-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/25/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Design Engineer for land development projects.
- Responsible for planning, cost estimation, zoning analysis and evaluation.
- Hydraulic & hydrologic analyses.
- Stormwater management design, soil erosions and sediment control, grading and drainage for land and site development.
- Utility design and coordination.
- Preparation of plan sets, engineering reports and specifications.
- Regulatory agency permitting.
- Field investigations and evaluations.
- Attend meetings with clients, prospective clients and other involved parties.
- Construction administration tasks including submittal review, RFIs, and coordination with contractors.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with civil and site design.
- EIT preferred with intention of pursuing a PE License.
- Experience with Land Development including site plans, stormwater management, grading, drainage, etc.
- Ability to advance site development through the various stages of design.
- Experience with AutoCAD, HEC-RAS and ArcGIS.
- Working knowledge of local, county and state land use processes and regulations.
- Experience with public/private commercial, educational, hospitality, institutional and residential projects a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky