Civil Design Engineer
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20720-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/16/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Design Engineer to prepare detailed engineering design drawings from Schematic Design through Construction Contract Documents using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Prepare engineering drawings for site layout and grading, drainage analysis, water and wastewater systems, stormwater management systems, soil erosion and sediment control measures, pedestrian pathways, roadways, and parking facilities.
- Work with a team of professionals to support residential, private, and commercial site/civil engineering projects
- Assist in the preparation of technical specifications and stormwater/engineering reports, cut/fill calculations, review of shop drawings, RFI’s, & design clarifications.
- Prepare materials/unit cost breakdown for Municipal Bonding requirements.
- Complete field inspections of stormwater management facilities for documentation to Municipalities.
- Prepare Municipal Site Plan submissions.
- Interact/meet with clients and regulatory agencies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering.
- NJ Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification preferred but not required.
- Minimum 4 years experience in civil engineering design.
- Valid driver’s license (clean record).
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019 or later.
- Proficient in site layout, grading, stormwater management, utility design, erosion control, municipal
- and land use regulatory approvals, etc.
- Solid understanding of the New Jersey State, County, Municipal & Agency stormwater management regulations
- Effective writing skills, including preparation of reports and technical specifications.
- Effective verbal skills, including the ability to make presentations and/or communicate effectively with project team members, vendors and clients.
Contact: Alex Salewycz