Civil Engineer Design Project Manager
Location : Clark NJ US 07066
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20471-JF1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Licensed Civil Engineer for act as a Design Project Manager for land development projects reporting to the VP of Engineering.
- Oversee internal team members and consultants in the land development approval process.
- Skills for tracking and reporting with respect to deadlines.
- Contribute with respect to zoning analysis and concept plan preparation including the development of feasibility and due diligence reports.
- Preparation and review of site plans including layout, grading, drainage, utility, soil erosion, lighting, landscaping, and details.
- Preparation and review of professional engineering reports such as drainage reports and environmental impact statements.
- Peer review of outside consultant's work.
- Providing professional testimony at public hearings as needed.
- Communication skills to provide effective and professional communication with internal and external team members, authorities having jurisdiction, and clients.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- New Jersey PE License.
- Land Development Design and Approval experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with construction design and project management.
- Experience based knowledge of stormwater and other land use regulations.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and HydroCAD.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience with car dealerships and industrial warehouses is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project is preferred.
Contact: John Forsatz