Civil Engineer PE or Architect RA
Location : Rockville MD US 20850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19465-AS1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer or Architect responsible for the construction Inspection of residential site development.
- Work on inspection of wood framing, brick work, roofing and siding.
- Responsible for report writing and communications with project members.
- Will need to climb ladders and scaffolding for inspections.
- Perform site visits to observe, document, measure, collect, verify, and analyze existing conditions.
- Fully understand and participate with the building and site assessment, reporting, design process, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Prepare reports with observations, findings and opinions.
- Prepare and present cost estimates and performance standards.
- Prepare construction specifications documents and repair protocols.
- Prepare status reports, inspection reports and monitor budgets and schedules.
- Collaborate with other architects, other engineers, project managers and administrative staff to delegate the responsibilities for the project.
- Have heavy involvement in residential multi-family / community / existing buildings and consulting, with emerging sectors in commercial, educational, institutional construction industries.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years experience in building inspection, design, and consulting work for existing building structures.
- Experience in residential construction required.
- An active Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia Professional Engineering license or an active Maryland, District of Columbia, and Virginia State Architecture Registration required.
Contact: Alex Salewycz