Civil Engineer, PE
Location : Hawthorne NJ US 07506
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20377-BZ1
Compensation : 135000.00 - 145000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/04/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer for land development design, including site layout, grading and drainage, stormwater management, utilities design, traffic impact studies and traffic design for a variety of projects in the office, retail, education, industrial and residential sectors.
- Design and draft conceptual and final site engineering drawings.
- Prepare zoning and engineering calculations.
- Prepare plans and specifications for bidding and construction.
- Participate in project coordination with the surveying, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and architectural disciplines.
- Prepare engineering studies and reports.
- Conduct field visits as necessary.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- PE License in New Jersey
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the project management, design of site plan development for residential and commercial sites.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and judgement capabilities.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- MS office suite and AutoCAD skills.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky