Civil Engineer, Project Manager
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20098-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer / Project Manager for underground utility pipeline construction.
- Bidder's assistant and Chief Estimators assistant in charge of doing takeoffs for bids.
- Engineer's assistant in charge of tracking daily field reports and daily quantities of work performed.
- Tracking extra work and preparing extra work Claims.
- Tracking and submitting shop drawing submittals.
- Calling in utility mark out requests.
- Working with field personnel and suppliers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Must know Microsoft EXCEL (also, LOTUS 123 literate would be a big plus - but not required).
- Must have good letter writing skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new tasks that could be expected in a rapidly growing company.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Contact: John Forsatz