Civil Engineer - Structural Design / Project Engineer
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20294-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/02/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to create structural design for bridges to AASHTO standards.
- Utilize LUSAS for finite element analysis.
- Utilize STAAD and RISA for structural analysis.
- Responsible for project engineering for bridges with reinforced concrete structural designs.
- Some domestic travel required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Civil Engineer or Structural Engineering.
- PE License required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with bridge design.
- Experience with AASHTO standards.
- Experience with reinforced concrete designs.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis, LUSAS experience preferred.
- Experience with STAAD and RISA.
- Experience with SAP
Contact: Bill Zukowsky