Location : Bergen County NJ
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19808-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 84000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/07/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to assist with land use related initiatives for site design and development.
- Responsible for technical reviews of development applications, including storm water reviews, and enforcement of District zoning regulations.
- Responsible for drafting variance and special exception recommendations.
- Involved in site inspections with ability to climb, traverse rough terrain, and withstand exposure to inclement weather.
- Position involves interaction with the public, other professionals, and public officials regarding projects in the District and District regulations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of civil engineering with an emphasis on site design / development and hydrology.
- PE License required, and PP / AICP a plus.
- Due to the nature of this position, which requires frequent interactions with the public, candidates shall possess exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- All qualified candidates must be residents of New Jersey or establish residency within 1 year of employment.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky