Location : Moorestown NJ US 08057
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21032-BZ-DF1
Compensation : 150000.00 - 175000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to manage a major complex projects for highway design and transportation engineering.
- Direct and participate in all aspects of the design, develop plans and specifications, and cost estimates.
- Verify compliance with the established project schedule.
- Projects and design to meet agency standards and protocols including: NJDOT, NYSDOT, NYCDDC, NYCDOT, PANYNJ, and NJTA.
- Coordinate and deal directly with clients.
- Prepare cost proposals, technical proposals and ensure QA/QC procedures are followed.
- Periodically organize and lead fieldwork effort with internal staff teams.
- Assist in developing scope of work and associated fee estimates and other business development efforts.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior staff.
- Invoice preparation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- PE License in NY or NJ with the ability to obtain a license in both States.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of experience in civil/site and highway engineering design.
- Ability to create technical proposals and cost proposals.
- Proficiency in software (engineering, drafting, administrative) required to complete assigned projects.
- Familiarity with agencies standards and protocols including: NJDOT, NYSDOT, NYCDDC, NYCDOT, PANYNJ, and NJTA is a plus.
- Experience in project management, preparing technical and cost proposals, and understanding of QA/QC procedures.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky