Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20800-MM1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/18/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to assist in civil and environmental projects for a wide range of engineering, environmental and construction projects.
- Utilize AutoCAD for design and to create visual aids.
- Execute projects based on outlined criteria.
- Preparation of design plans, specifications and details for site, building and facility improvement projects.
- Communication and coordination with project teams and clients.
- Perform quality assurance inspections and documentation of ongoing projects.
- Assist on the development and completion of redevelopment and environmental projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting.
- Current registration for the FE exam preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and design skills.
- Ability and desire to work on multiple project assignments.
Contact: Mark Manz