Location : Morristown NJ US 07960
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19478-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to work as a Municipal Engineer for a central New Jersey location.
- Oversee and develop construction documents and specifications for a full range of private site development and municipal civil engineering projects.
- Prepare site plan and subdivision review correspondence on behalf of Municipal Land Use Boards.
- Coordinate and perform site investigations to assess and document field conditions.
- Prepare State and County applications for site development approvals, soil erosion and flood hazard area.
- Respond to and address regulatory comments to obtain agency approvals.
- Develop site designs, including site layout, grading and storm drainage, roadway, and utility infrastructure.
- Prepare engineer's opinion of probable costs for designed projects and specifications for public bids.
- Interact with clients including management of project work and financial performance.
- Assist in the management and development of technical staff.
- Coordinate with the other engineering and architectural departments within the firm.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- New Jersey PE license a plus.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Minimum 5 years design experience with a specific focus on site development projects as well as environmental permitting experience.
- Prepare capital improvement and construction documents in accordance with local public contracts law.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices of related technical areas including, but not limited to, stormwater management and detention basin design.
Contact: Mark Manz