Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19570-DE1
Compensation : open - 48-50/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Civil Engineer to act as Construction Project Manager to oversee design and construction of a new manufacturing facility, from conception to the finished structure.
- Interfacing with architectural, engineering, construction professionals and internal stake holders.
- Work with all stakeholders and executive management to ensure understanding of project scope and details.
- Create the schedule for each project based on resources.
- Oversee all phases of the project, including permit submissions, design evaluations and approvals.
- Process change orders.
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of task.
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors as required.
- Prepare and submit project estimates to management.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 7 years experience in commercial construction project management.
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets.
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures.
- Extensive experiencing managing budgets for large construction projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment.
Contact: Darren Elg