Civil Engineering Project Manager
Location : Franklin Township NJ US 07882
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20998-AS-DF1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineering Project Manager to perform various planning and design services for private and public land development projects.
- Manage team activities on a wide range of projects.
- Develop, review and oversee completion of site plan designs.
- Responsible for septic systems, soil testing, and design.
- Prepare project technical specifications.
- Interact, support and collaborate with clientele.
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Monitor and manage design team activities.
- Oversee administration of public bids.
- External coordination with regulatory agencies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of related municipal, site, civil land development experience.
- New Jersey Professional Engineering (P.E.) license.
- Pennsylvania P.E. license a plus.
- NJ CME certification, a plus.
- Solid knowledge of local, county, and state land use regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Highly proficient in site grading design, stormwater management, and hydraulic and hydrologic analysis.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Salary dependent upon experience, plus a sign on bonus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz