Civil Project Engineer
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21058-BZ1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/01/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4-6
Required Education : BS Civil Engineer or Structural Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Project Engineer to create structural design for bridges to AASHTO standards.
- Prepare complete and precise calculations for steel bridge structures and components
- Utilize knowledge of construction and engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete calculation packages.
- Calculations may be developed in US Customary, Metric, or a combination of both.
- Prepare bills of material from drawings created.
- Review work product for completeness and accuracy.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and applicable laws.
- Travel to other Company Locations or Customer Sites as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineer or Structural Engineering.
- EIT of PE License preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience with bridge design.
- Experience with AASHTO standards.
- Experience with reinforced concrete designs.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis, LUSAS experience preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Experience with STAAD and RISA.
- Experience with SAP
Contact: Bill Zukowsky