Civil Project Engineer
Location : Robbinsville Twp NJ US 08691
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19845-AS1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/12/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer Project Manager for utility mapping projects and working with field staff, vendors, budgets, proposals, schedules, plans and business development.
- Assist in management and oversee office and field operations including scheduling and project management.
- Communicate between field staff, clients, DOTs, subconsultants.
- Prepare project specific proposals and cost estimates.
- Create, track, and update budgets and schedules.
- Prepare direct labor and unit price invoicing and help maintain office profit margin.
- Perform QA/QC reviews of utility designating mapping plans.
- Solicit utility records and utility coordination.
- Participate in transportation and/or national associations including MDPLS, ASHE, ASCE, UESI, etc.
- Business Development including project detection and teaming opportunities.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- PE license required
- Minimum 5 years experience with utility mapping projects.
- Experience with proposals, cost estimates and project management.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, and ESRI ArcMap is a plus.
- Knowledge of MDPLS, ASHE, ASCE, UESI, etc.
Contact: Alex Salewycz