Civil Project Engineering Manager
Location : Franklin Lakes NJ US 07417
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20814-BZ1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Project Engineering Manager for projects that involve site and civil design for public, institutional, commercial and industrial site development projects.
- Project Manager responsible for client relationship management.
- Planning Board and Board of Adjustment professional engineering testimony.
- Site/civil development including grading design, roadway design, storm water management systems design, and erosion and sediment control design, using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of all associated calculations, reports and spreadsheets.
- Collaborating and managing design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
- May also conduct code research, write specifications, and obtain permitting.
- Assist with site plan approvals in the area.
- Complete construction cost estimating.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience directly related to the design and execution of Land Development Projects required.
- PE License in New Jersey is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is required
- Experience providing professional engineering testimony at public hearings.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, coworkers, regulatory agencies, and subcontractors.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky