Civil / Structural Engineering Manager
Location : Auburn NJ US 08067
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20755-MM1
Compensation : 150000.00 - 175000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/14/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil or Structural Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil / Structural Engineering Manager to perform and manage all phases of civil / structural related projects from conceptual studies, cost estimating, detailed engineering, procurement and construction through start-up.
- Responsible for all aspects of project delivery including up front solution development.
- Oversee (and at times create) civil and structural drawings and documents, such as underground details, foundation drawings, structural design, connection details, and installation details.
- Drive the development of technical specifications and data sheets, perform technical evaluation of bids, and recommend best value design, meeting client requirements for operability, reliability, maintainability and safety.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience executing engineering design functions for industrial clients which can include chemical, petrochemical, refinery, terminals, pipelines and pharma manufacturing projects.
- Ability to perform the calculations necessary to support the development of civil and structural designs.
- Working knowledge of applicable industry codes and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, may lead both proposal development and presentations.
- Position requires field work; individuals should be physically capable of climbing to heights, walking, crouching, kneeling, crawling, etc.
- Also required to work in the natural outdoor elements while wearing safety clothing, hard-hat, safety glasses, etc.
Contact: Mark Manz