Location : Garfield NJ US 07026
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21014-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a CMM programmer for medical device inspection.
- Program CMM machines, and other automated measurement equipment, to perform automated inspections of parts, based on Customer drawings and specifications.
- Ensure accuracy of current CMM programs to dimensioned tolerances.
- Complete programming using PC-DMIS and Calypso software.
- Operate Hexagon and Zeiss equipment to ensure product produced meets all quality and dimensional requirements.
- Set up and perform automated inspections of fabricated parts and tooling.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed (CMM) reports.
- Communicate results of inspections (interpreting CMM results), and provide corrective suggestions to manufacturing when applicable.
- Analyze models, drawings, sketches and Customer design data of parts.
- Identify probing and fixtures requirements.
- Assist in the creation of standard work instructions.
- Generate inspection setup sheets to guide the operational steps of the CMM.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years of direct CMM programming experience utilizing PC-DMIS and Calypso software.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in either quality or machining background.
- Experience with inspection gaging equipment such as but not limited to Setup/Layout Gauges, Bore Gauges, Height Gauges, Bench Gauges, Indicators, etc.
- Strong GD&T is a must.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky