Location : Middletown NJ US 07748
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20140-JF1
Compensation : open - 45-55/h
Start Date : 02/21/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Component Engineer to work with vendors to acquire high tech mechanical, electrical and optical components.
- Prepare assembly kits for building prototypes.
- Coordinate the assembly of various prototype assemblies.
- Maintain an inventory of components, prototypes at various stages of build and testing.
- Track and report inventory and build progress to peers and management.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Physical Science required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word required.
- Proficiency in SharePoint, VBA, Microsoft BI, Databases and DAX is preferred.
- Experiences in Electro-Optical New Product Development and Undersea Fiber Optic Systems preferred.
- Project Management background is preferred.
- Experience procuring and inventorying parts and prototypes of elctro-optic subassemblies.
Contact: John Forsatz