Continuous Improvement Engineer
Location : Woodland Park NJ US 07424
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20810-JF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/08/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to lead multiple manufacturing improvement projects utilizing TPM and LEAN principles to develop processes, procedures, and cost savings initiatives throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Assist in production operations to drive improvement in manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing continuous improvement techniques.
- Responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well as mentoring associates.
- Apply TPM and Lean Manufacturing methodology throughout the manufacturing facility and processes.
- Lead Kaizen events to help improve in critical areas.
- Leverage tools like SMED, 5S, Point of Use tools to help standardize work and drive efficiencies.
- Develop and implement training documents and programs to support tools developed.
- Implement tools such as Process Capability.
- Drive the standardization of processes and implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Production process development with full documentation support.
- Work with Quality to deliver a robust and cost-effective end to end process.
- Identify and implement new technologies, specification of requirements, Capex justification, planning and implementation.
- Provide World Class Manufacturing techniques to support TPM/ Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (CAD/CAM a plus).
- Continuous Improvement experience in TPM and Lean methodology.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz