Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19977-JF1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/04/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : BS Business Adminstration
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Contracts Administrator to provide direction for the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures applicable to the administration of contracts.
- Interface with various departments to ensure timely response to customer inquiries and issues, delivery requests and requests for information.
- Provide guidance to the contracts personnel regarding compliance with corporate policy, standard business practice & procedures and ensure adherence to contractual obligations.
- Review terms and conditions of customer inquires to provide management with a determination of our ability to comply with and/or the cost impact of the various clauses and provisions.
- Participate in the review of proposals to the extent necessary to assure accuracy and compliance with corporate directives.
- Assist the Contracts Department and take an active role in negotiation and formalization of contracts and agreements with customer and suppliers.
- Direct and approve negotiations of minor proposals by assistant administrators.
- Monitor and maintain status of major customers (complex, high dollar) proposals and purchase orders.
- Keep abreast of all changes to contract law, concentrating on the ever-changing government regulations and laws.
- Advise management of those changes which have an impact on our corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist and provide recommendations concerning procedures, personnel equipment or other improvements that may better the overall effectiveness of the company.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Business, Marketing or related field of study.
- Courses in business/contract law preferred.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of customer contact and interaction is desired.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of broad contract experience is preferred.
- Prefer experience working in Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Familiarity with Acquisition Regulations and FAA, PMA regulations (14CFR Part 21).
Contact: John Forsatz