Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19614-JF-DE1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Business or Marketing
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Contracts Manager with experience on specific implementation of International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) and Export Administrative Regulations (EAR) Compliance programs.
- Responsible for overseeing Export Compliance Programs and taking necessary and reasonable steps to ensure the company's full compliance with U.S. and export control laws.
- Maintain access to current versions of the ITAR, EAR including lists of restricted parties, the Denied Parties List, the Entity List, Unverified List and the list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- Ensure that an export compliance worksheet is completed for each export transaction.
- Determine whether an export license is required, or if a license exception applies.
- Process export licenses and re-export requests.
- Maintain and update Corporate Export Compliance Manual.
- Maintain records of all export licenses.
- Take an active role in negotiation and formalization of contracts and agreements with customers and suppliers.
- Direct and approve negotiations of proposals by Sales and Marketing teams.
- Monitor and maintain status of major customer's proposals and purchase orders.
- Keep abreast of all changes to contract law, concentrating on the ever-changing Government regulations and laws.
- Advise management of those changes, which have an impact on our corporate policies and procedures.
- Administer and maintain Non-Disclosure Agreements and database.
- Administer Conflict Minerals, REACh (EU chemical restrictions), ROHS.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Business or Marketing required.
- Paralegal or Law Degree desired.
- Courses in business/contract law and/or export compliance a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience on specific implementation of International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) AND Export Administrative Regulations (EAR) Compliance programs.
- Broad contracts experience required.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and a good working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
Contact: Darren Elg