Location : Avondale NJ US 07110
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20512-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/01/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to work as a Controls Engineer, responsible for design, programming, testing, and training of various material handling projects.
- Responsible for taking the electrical lead on projects from start to completion.
- Work with sales, customer specifications, and an internal team that includes mechanical engineering, and shop fabrication.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and start-up.
- Responsible for PLC programming using Rockwell software in Logix5000 and 5000 Emulate.
- Troubleshooting existing programming in ladder logic and at the PC level.
- Responsible for BOM generation.
- Utilize AutoCAD for panel design.
- Design to electrical compliance codes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience in AutoCAD for panel design.
- Experience with PLC programming (Rockwell Software: Mainly Logix5000, 5000 Emulate).
- Requires 25% travel.
- Must understand AC and DC wiring.
- Must be proficient in technical writing (reports for startup projects).
- Must be able to troubleshoot existing programming (ladder logic and PC level).
- Must be familiar with NEMA industrial control components.
- Must have knowledge with code compliance.
Contact: John Forsatz