Location : Deer Park NY US 11729
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20710-JF1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/10/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Controls Engineer responsible for developing the technical deliverables required for industrial control systems.
- Responsible for the development of control schematics, control and I/O panels, control system narrative, and PLC and HMI programming.
- Responsible for factory and field start-up commissioning, where required.
- Responsible for selection of controls, automation sensors, devices, and components.
- Participate in machine prototyping and build, machine testing, deployment support, and technical writing for design documentation.
- Execute machinery risk analysis according to international standards, including ISO, IEC, UL, and CE.
- Develop the Code solutions to meet the requirements and applicable directives and standards.
- Write and process validation protocols for software solutions.
- Monitor the software bugs and continuously improve the software solutions for the equipment.
- Setup and test software to new project solutions.
- Interact with other disciplines of engineering to guaranty proper interfaces between controls and systems.
- Assist field operations with Software Interface validation as well as troubleshooting through commissioning.
- Contribute to the preparation of the operating procedures for the system.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the industrial machinery business.
- Experience with documentation control methods and procedures as related to official design data (drawings, software code, etc.).
- Ability to create official company documentation for release to manufacturing and field service personnel for use in the factory and the field for machine production and maintenance.
- Understanding of coding of Industrial PLC’s specifically Allen-Bradley.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management and Operators both internally and externally
- Knowledge of creating electrical drawings and schematics plus.
- Reports directly to Engineering Manager.
- Travel required is less than 25%.
Contact: John Forsatz