Location : Florham Park NJ US 07932
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20323-JF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/05/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Controls Engineer to design and develop electrical controls with PLC and HMI software programming.
- Design and layout controls including schematic, panel layout drawings, PLC programming and modification, testing and support of equipment.
- PLC Programming in Allen Bradley, IDEC, and Siemens.
- Work closely with customers, engineers, electrical engineers, and electrical technicians to provide timely support for multiple projects.
- Interface with vendors for knowledge and guidance of component selections.
- Understanding of basic electronics and ability to troubleshoot software, electronics, and mechanical components.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience working with motor controls and programming PLCs.
- Experience with Allen Bradley, IDEC and Siemens PLCs is preferred.
- Excellent math and programming aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal personnel and external customers.
- Solid understanding of basic networking.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Contact: John Forsatz