Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19999-AB1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Start Date : 02/13/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electrical Engineer to design, maintain, and support state of the art instrumentation and control systems in support of a wide range of current and future objects.
- Daily operation and maintenance of Control and Monitoring System.
- Develop Diagrams, Drawings and Documentation for systems developed.
- Embedded controller development and support.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience of instrumentation and control systems design and development.
- Knowledge of Hardware interfacing and control, cabling and interconnectivity, digital I/O, and analog data acquisition and signal conditioning techniques.
- Able to generate and read State Machine, Logic Flow and Interconnection Diagrams.
- Experience with National Instrumental LabView.
- Knowledge of FPGA programming and electronics design including board layout.
- Experience with test equipment including Digital Voltmeter, Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, Benchtop DC Power Supplies.
Contact: Allan Berman