Corporate Engineering Project Manager - Hiring during COVID
Location : Woodland Park NJ US 07424
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20226-JF1
Compensation : 140000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/11/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Corporate Engineering Project Manager.
- The Corporate Project Manager is a new role that is critical to the success of the company and will report to the Corporate Engineering Director.
- Plan, execute and evaluate major projects within the company against predetermined timelines and budgets.
- Building project management competency across the organization and embedding it into the culture.
- Development of a company wide project management approach, including a corporate project master plan and methodology to manage projects throughout their entire life cycle.
- Train key leaders and resources throughout the company on the fundamentals of project management.
- Coach project teams on the proper use of project management tools.
- Lead specific projects from chartering to closure.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to complete robust project charters.
- Dive into key project issues (as requested) to bring forth solutions and ensure projects stay on schedule & within budget.
- Track and routinely report status of key corporate projects.
- Provide recommendations to senior leadership about schedules, prioritization of key projects, selection of project leaders and resources, etc.
- Provide input into the annual strategic planning process as well as staffing planning (ongoing).
- Develop as needed additional tools and best practices to instill project management deep into the company culture.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, with recent certification in PMP and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Food or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Project Management. System automation implementation experience.
- Experience with vendor selection and forecasting for CAPEX spending (equipment costs).
- Experience with PLC programming
- Reading electrical and circuitry prints is a plus.
- AutoCad experience required, SolidWorks is a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz