Customer Service Manager
Location : Maspeth NY US 11378
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19940-JF1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/04/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Customer Service Manager to focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction including the development of a customer service culture throughout the organization.
- Oversee technical and customer service departments.
- Manage, train, recruit, mentor and develop an environment where reps can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Develop procedures, practices and polices to delight customers.
- Maintain accurate records and document actions.
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices.
- Authorize, approve and confirm pricing, lead times, delivery dates, customer returns to inventory, restocking fees and issue credits.
- Manage and evaluate revisions, corrections and amendments to the Macola system with the CTO.
- Prepare all documentation for export orders including, proformas, banking pricing, freight, delivery, letters of credit, commercial invoice, shipper's letter of intent, ocean and airway bills.
- Instruct factory on special needs for each export shipment, relate special manufacturing specifications to engineering and production.
- Provide timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns and inquiries.
- Manage, and execute IB export orders from a lead to the export of that order, quoting a price for a favorable margin, working with purchasing, engineering, production, freight forwarders, and direct communication with the customer purchasing.
- Manage retailers, with communication regarding orders, policies, lead times, closures, etc.
- Work with ( including direct leads) and coordinate special requirements to manufacturer reps and when required.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 10 years experience in customer service.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Experience with Macola is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to perform diversified functions and basic accounting procedures.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz