Customer Service Representative
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20510-JF1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/31/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Customer Service Representative for engineered products.
- Acknowledge orders and advise customers of order changes, shipping and delivery dates, price changes, terms of sale or other conditions in accordance with policies or other changes such as delays, models discontinued, etc.
- Update customer portals daily (shipments, Purchase orders and RFQ's).
- Interface with other departments to ensure customer orders are processed timely.
- Work with Engineering relative to technical or engineering data application requirements applicable to orders.
- Follow up complaints which may require replacements, repair or other adjustments to customers' satisfaction with established policies.
- Compile quotations form prevailing price lists, using established procedures.
- Heavy contact with assigned customers.
- Provide management with reports as required.
- Assist and provide recommendations concerning procedures, personnel equipment or other improvements that may better the overall effectiveness of the company.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Business, Communications etc.) or a minimum of 5 years' experience with customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Contracts experience a plus.
- Team player is a must.
Contact: John Forsatz