Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20496-JF-JT1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/19/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Database Engineer with experience of developing Database SQL Server 2008 R2 stored procedures.
- Participates in all phases of the Software Development Process including design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions working with development team to implement.
- Work with development team to build back-end processes/objects such as tables, indexes, views, queries, stored procedures on SQL server.
- Tune the stored procedure and SQL queries as needed.
- Optimize them for maximum performance by analyzing the execution plan and applying optimizer hints as needed.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating performance, monitoring, operations, applications, and programming.
- Monitor and troubleshoot processes on regular basis.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Experience with analyzing and optimizing SQL performance.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with database development using SQL Server.
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, query optimization tools and techniques, data modeling techniques, and relational database design.
- Good understanding of the features available in SQL Server to achieve a scalable database solution.
- Various database development technologies such as SQL Partitioning, Log Shipping, Mirroring desired.
- Good understanding of .NET desired.
- Experience working on a DevOps environment with Database CI/CD.
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing, and other implementation activities.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com