Development Engineering Team Leader
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20480-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/08/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Development Engineering Team Leader to lead Development Engineering teams for product development for RF and microwave products.
- Responsible for product and technology development and product management.
- Enable everybody to contribute ideas, commit to their implementation and implement these initiatives together.
- Work with Market Management and the Global sales organization.
- Understand the needs of Lead Customers and Prospects to ensure sustainable success in the targeted markets.
- Define the necessary supply chain setup.
- Develop and motivate the Mechanical, Electrical and RF Engineering organization and team to meet and exceed expectations through effective selection, communication, training, performance management and reward and recognition processes and succession planning.
- Manage throughput for connector development and design projects, Engineering Change Notices, and daily Engineering Department function.
- Responsible to implement and effectively manage the objectives, projects and tasks.
- Work to provide necessary tools and methods, measure performance based upon KPI's and continuously improve on product and process level.
- Manage and implement all aspects of the AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality Management System within the connector product development and test functions of the Engineering Department.
- Work to ensure full compliance with legal and business requirements, with relevant standards, work-safety with the assistance of legal advisors where necessary.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained within the Global Management System.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering,
- Minimum of 5 years of RF or Aerospace product design experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated effective management experience of personnel performing technical functions.
- Experience in product life cycle management.
- Technical expertise in High/Radio Frequency Technology, Component and Component for Assembly Manufacturing Processes.
- Experience with engineering control methods.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft, PDM, ERP, SAP.
Contact: Alex Salewycz