Director of Civil Engineering / Project Management
Location : Franklin Township NJ US 07882
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20997-AS1
Compensation : 115000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Director of Civil Engineering / Project Manager to provide coordination of engineering team activities.
- Coordinate planning and design services for private and public land development projects.
- Direct development and completion of site plan designs.
- Manage preparation of project technical specifications.
- Oversee general activities and progress of engineering staff.
- Interact and collaborate with clientele.
- Analyze and approve cost estimates.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of related municipal/site/civil land development experience.
- New Jersey Professional Engineering (P.E.) license.
- Pennsylvania P.E. license a plus.
- NJ CME certification, a plus.
- Solid knowledge of local, county, and state land use regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Highly proficient in site grading design, stormwater management, and hydraulic and hydrologic analysis.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Salary is dependent on experience, plus a sign on bonus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz