Director of Service Operations
Location : Montclair NJ US 07042
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20783-JF1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Director of Service Operations to oversee the daily of operations of three service groups - Cleanroom Certification, Airflow Testing and Balancing, and Air Filter Service.
- Responsible for growth and improvement to the service departments.
- Responsible for managing technicians, service coordinators and communicating with the service clients.
- Implement a field service software at client locations to improve preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Manage projects or technicians in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Hire and train new technicians.
- Responsible for managing large or new projects by being onsite at customer locations.
- Oversee testing equipment and calibration program.
- Work with service coordinators to schedule and quote projects.
- Oversee Final Reports to Clients.
- Work with general manager and sales engineers on client interaction.
- Implement Field Service Software to be used in Certification and Balancing Departments.
- Oversee ordering of material for projects and jobs.
- Oversee service filter inventory levels.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related job experience
- Minimum 3 years in a management role.
- Experience in HVAC and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ability to work across levels of management and to effectively lead teams.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong process management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Contact: John Forsatz