Electrical Compliance Engineer
Location : Succasunna NJ US 07876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20511-MM1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/08/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Compliance Engineer to coordinate with Sales & Marketing to determine the appropriate certifications needed, and the related specifications.
- Evaluate and choose a third party certification agency and obtain quotes.
- Coordinate with our Applications and Design engineers regarding product designs to ensure that designs meet the requirements of both the customers and the certification agencies.
- Build and test samples for the purpose of validating the design.
- Build and submit appropriate samples to the certification agency.
- Create and submit documentation to the certification agency.
- See the project through to successful receipt of certification.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years engineering experience.
- Experience with electro-mechanical assemblies used in hazardous location environments, including experience in obtaining third party certification to IEC 60079, or similar.
- Strong communications skills.
- Project management experience.
- Detail oriented.
Contact: Mark Manz