Electrical Controls Engineer
Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19949-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/09/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer for design and maintenance of machine controls for industrial manufacturing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and programming Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Responsible for Allen Bradley Panelview set-up and configuration support.
- Responsible for AC / DC motor control systems, including drives, motors adn systems.
- Responsible for machine control development for winding, heating / cooling and XYZ movements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with instrumentation and controls (I&C) and automation.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC programming.
- Experience with Allen Bradley Panelview.
- Experience with AC/DC motor control systems.
- Experience with wire and cable is a plus.
- Ability to travel 5% of the time internationally.
Contact: Mark Manz