Electrical Controls Engineer
Location : New Brunswick NJ US 08901
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20425-MM1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/28/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Controls Engineer to design controls for melting and heating systems.
- Review customer equipment requirements to ensure controls meet customer expectations.
- Create bills of material(BOMs) for required hardware.
- Create mechanical layout and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Write PLC programs.
- Write HMI programs.
- Write equipment instruction manuals.
- Test PLC programming and Hardware.
- Write equipment test procedures.
- Calibration and testing of transducers, and PLC input and output equipment.
- Create new designs replacing no longer available hardware with current hardware.
- Create retrofit package of hardware and software.
- Assist Field Personnel with equipment startup and perform field startup for new systems.
- Work with outside vendors to resolve manufacturing and supply problems.
- Perform electronic testing and troubleshooting
- Setup computer systems and software.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering required.
- Minimum 1-3 years Control System Design using PLCs, HMIs and Ladder Logic.
- Experience with following PLC systems: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, ABB.
- Experience with following visualization systems: Factory Talk View Studio, Panelbuilder, Iconics Genesis.
Contact: Mark Manz
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.EngineeringResource.com
Please send all inquiries to MM@EngineeringResource.com