Electrical Controls Engineer
Location : Warrington PA US 18976
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21103-AB1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/15/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Controls Engineer to troubleshoot and perform failure analysis for medical device manufacturing equipment automation systems.
- Find sources of error and correct or develop alternative solutions.
- Assist in manufacturing systems development and rollouts.
- Manage project timelines, resources, and detailed documentation.
- Provide test procedures to verify manufacturing conformance.
- Maintain machine and manufacturing systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of industrial controls experience.
- Knowledge of Converting and Surface Mount Technology machinery is ideal.
- Experience with automation and machine development.
- Experience with robotics a plus.
- Experience with sensors, controllers, encoders, and power management.
- Experience with PLC programming, Ethernet / IP, IoT: Python, C++, and Java.
- Knowledge of GMP manufacturing processes a plus.
- Experience in CMMI or process improvement software development.
- Able to generate engineering documentation (e.g. requirements, design, test cases and procedures).
- Experience with firmware programming is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communications skills.
Contact: Allan Berman