Electrical Controls Engineer
Location : Willingboro NJ US 08406
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20808-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/24/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Controls Engineer to work with the engineering software group to design PLC, SCADA and HMI for industrial equipment.
- Design of automation, control technologies and systems including Distributed Control Systems, PLCs, and SCADA,.
- Development or knowledge of C/C++, VB, .NET, SQL, Python and JAVA.
- Work with Senior Management to ensure that the company is at the forefront of new technologies and new areas where controls design can add value to our products.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PLC software development and testing.
- Responsible for HMI application development and testing.
- Responsible for software system design.
- Industrial Networks Knowledge – Profinet and Ethernet/IP.
- Responsible for hardware specification, setup, and configuration.
- Generate and maintain documentation and manuals.
- Train customers in control system principals and operation of equipment.
- Responsible for customer support and troubleshooting.
- Work with Field Service Department on startup, troubleshooting and commissioning.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with electrical controls and systems.
- Experience with Siemens (Step 7 Classic and TIA Portal) and Rockwell (RS Logix 5000 and Studio 5000).
- Experience with InTouch Wonderware, Factory Talk View, Inductive Automation Ignition.
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, including management and execution of projects.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Position is salary plus bonus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz