Electrical Controls Manager
Location : Canton OH US 44702
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21085-OH-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/18/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Controls Manager for a manufacturing company.
- Design of power and control systems.
- Develop drawings, create bills of materials, and write documentation for projects.
- Design and development of PLC and HMI software.
- Test PLC programming and hardware.
- Write equipment test procedures and instruction manuals.
- Calibration and testing of transducers.
- Calibration and testing of PLC input and output equipment.
- Update designs for obsolete equipment and create new designs when needed.
- Lead engineering teams and provide technical leadership identifying and innovating new design concepts and upgrades to existing systems
- Assist field personnel with equipment startup.
- Work with outside vendors to resolve manufacturing and supply problems.
- Perform electronic testing and troubleshooting.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of electrical systems design.
- Minimum 5 years of general programming experience, PLC and HMI.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience for controls engineers and providing engineering support to project teams and other departments.
- Experience with high voltage, power supplies, electronic components, etc.
- Ability to understand and comply with NEC and OSMA codes.
- Ability to use electrical testing and measuring equipment.
Contact: Mark Manz