Electrical Design Engineer
Location : Oradell NJ US 07649
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21041-AS-JC1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position Electrical Design Engineer responsible for electrical design on assigned projects.
- Responsible for completing all assigned tasks by the required deadlines.
- Electrical design for commercial, retail and restaurant projects.
- Work with a team on multiple projects providing Revit and AutoCAD design support with accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Read and interpret construction drawings, owner criteria, and understand all aspects of the existing or current conditions.
- Interface within team and any other production staff needing support.
- Maintain all records and files pertaining to the assigned projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience working at an MEP engineering firm specializing in electrical design.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Contact: Jessalyn Cotter