Electrical Engineer - Industrial Equipment
Location : New Brunswick NJ US 08901
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20732-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/27/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to manage, direct, coordinate and develop electrical control engineers and mechanical engineers for industrial heating and melting equipment.
- Support field-service group and electro-mechanical repairs.
- Manage relationships with other company domestic
- and international departments and locations, as well as key sub-contract organizations and customers.
- Provide technical input and direction to ensure systems are being designed, manufactured, and tested to meet performance and cost requirements.
- Provide support for PLC programming of control systems.
- Ensure design, testing and commissioning documents are being produced and reviewed for equipment and systems.
- Update Project Manager and Vice-President on progress of projects.
- Work with Project Manager and Sales department to establish manpower forecasts for the department.
- Manage engineering effort in support of Business Development and sales activities.
- Develop, perform, and oversee the performance of analytical, electromagnetic, power electronics, thermal, and utility systems.
- Oversee technical design methodology for modeling, designing, and application of industrial equipment and power conversion systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with PLC and HMI programming.
- Experience with hardware testing for industrial systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design, fabrication, and application development for melting and heating systems and power supplies.
- Experience with troubleshooting to the component level for power and control electronics, inverters, rectifiers, induction magnetics, transformers, and utility systems power.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience directing teams involved with electrical, mechanical, power electronics, and control system design, development, and commercialization.
Contact: Mark Manz