Electrical Engineer - Motion Controls / Robotics
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20617-BZ-DF1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to design automation and controls systems for custom machinery used in automotive, aerospace and medical device manufacturing.
- Design and develop electrical and electromechanical systems, including motion control, servo motors, industrial robotic systems, and high precision industrial feedback devices for precision machinery and inspection systems.
- Programming of PLCs and HMIs.
- Responsible for Vision System integration.
- Responsible for project management including planning, scheduling and coordinating engineering work.
- Responsible for testing and debugging equipment.
- Position is with a high precision manufacturing company, including products for the medical and aerospace industries.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience with motion controls, servo motors, industrial robotic systems and automation.
- Experience with vision systems.
- Experience in programming using C or C# highly desired.
- Experience in PLC design and programming
- Experience in HMI design and development.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com