Electrical Engineer - Power Electronics
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19266-MK1
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to design, modify, and/or apply components and systems for power electronics, AC / DC power conversion, power supplies and power systems.
- Analyze and solve complex product design, application, manufacturing, installation and service problems.
- Analyze competitive product designs and report findings.
- Implement defect prevention procedures or processes in product design or application.
- Analyze new technologies for potential application in elevator and escalator products.
- Ability to design for manufacturability and comprehend manufacturing limitations.
- Ability to comprehend architectural and structural building drawings.
- Review customer submittals (with mark ups) and discuss changes with Sales.
- Create custom wiring diagrams for manufacturing.
- Organize, track and keep records of drawing and documents in archive.
- Lead and support cost reduction projects by identifying opportunities and executing.
- Develop custom solutions for integration new fixtures with existing infrastructure.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with product engineer and project management.
- Experience with power electronics, AC and DC Power Conversion, Power Supplies, and Power Systems.
- Experience with Circuit Analysis, and Electrical Trouble Shooting,
- Software and/or programming abilities with one or more of the following C/C++, VB/VB.Net, Java, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is a plus but not required.
- General manufacturing experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Solid Works, ProEngineer (ProE)/PTC CREO is a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman